This app will help you to explore the little known gem of Teesdale in County Durham, between the Yorkshire Dales and the North Pennines. It is an area rich in heritage, culture and beautiful landscapes just waiting to be explored.
Walking is an ideal way to explore Teesdale so there are numerous trails of various distances. The app also highlights some lesser known places of historic value, contemporary pieces of artwork and haiku, music and dialect.
- Maps and directions for 11 walking trails of varying distance and themes, with GPS tracking
- Fascinating information about historic and cultural places of interest that make Teesdale unique
- A focus on music and dialect and the importance of place to local people
- Choice of settings - change colours/fonts, notifications of nearby places
- Collect badges for places visited
This app makes use of GPS to show you places of interest close to your current location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Heart of Teesdale is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Heart of Teesdale (version 1.0) has a file size of 70.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.